Thursday, July 9, 2009

Mission Accomplished - First phase anyway

Well, I said I would not stay up so late tonight. Lol! I have spent all day and all night except for a trip to the vet and 2 evening meetings putting this together and getting it up and running. I have changed the template at least a dozen times. I finally have something I can live with for right now. I guess it does not look too bad for a newbie's first blog.

If you check in, please enjoy the music. That right there gives me a huge sense of accomplishment! You will find it a little eclectic and perhaps a lot different than what you normally listen to. You will notice there is a place for comments, so leave one if you would like after listening. Be polite, thank you very much.

I have to drive to Dodge City for a meeting tomorrow and back home again. I am very tired. So, dear friends.....it is time for blueberries and vanilla ice cream followed by a wonderful cozy bed for about 7 hours.

Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment